What is WebDataRocks
WebDataRocks is a free web reporting tool for data analysis and visualization.
What it does
WebDataRocks easily displays your CSV or JSON data in an interactive pivot table, offers a number of data analysis features and provides reporting experience. You get the real-time reporting of your data on any device you prefer (PC, tablet, mobile etc.)
Who can use WebDataRocks
Our reporting tool would be a perfect fit if you:
- Want to analyze data quickly
- Looking for online reporting tool
- Need lightweight web pivot table
- Don’t know how to code or don’t want to
Why it’s cool
- WebDataRocks easily embeds in your web page not requiring much programming skills
- You can save your time expenses on integration as it’s already configured and ready to use
- Our tool has enterprise features for real business, despite it’s costless
- It’s a powerful analytic tool with well-designed ready-to-use modern UI
The main benefit is that WebDataRocks is an absolutely free tool created by passionate data lovers from Flexmonster.
With WebDataRocks you can analyze up to 1 MB of data. After download, you receive one WebDataRocks license that is provided only for one email address for one domain. We provide access to our component via links to our Content delivery network. It means that in order to use WebDataRocks you need to include scripts with links to our CDN. It is not possible to download and store WebDataRocks scripts locally. Please note, by using the component you agree to our WebDataRocks Terms & Conditions.
How can I get WebDataRocks
To use WebDataRocks in your application just leave your valid email in our form to get your code. Yes, it’s that simple!
How do I add it to my website / application
To make it simple for you we prepared Quick start tutorial which provides you with an easy instruction on how to add WebDataRocks to your project.
How can I use more advanced options
For those of our users who want to further explore WebDataRocks functionality, we are going to add advanced options section. It will contain information about the following topics:
- CSS skins
- Localization (already available)
- Integration with frameworks (check out integration with AngularJS)
- Integration with charting libraries
- List of API calls
Some thoughts from creators
We truly hope that you will enjoy all this experience with WebDataRocks. It’s created to help solve data analysis needs for different kinds of projects: start-ups, nonprofit or commercial. So, if it will work for you, please share your success with others. Let data rock this world!