What is WebDataRocks
WebDataRocks is a free web reporting tool for data analysis and visualization.
What does it offer
WebDataRocks easily displays your CSV or JSON data in an interactive pivot table, offers a number of data analysis features, and provides a reporting experience. You get the real-time reporting of your data on any device you prefer (PC, tablet, mobile, etc.)
Who can use WebDataRocks
Our reporting tool would be a perfect fit if you:
- Want to analyze data quickly.
- Looking for an online reporting tool.
- Need a lightweight web pivot table.
- Don’t know how to code or don’t want to.
Why is it cool
- WebDataRocks easily embeds in your web page not requiring much programming skills.
- You can save your time expenses on integration as it’s already configured and ready to use.
- Our tool has enterprise features for a real business, despite it’s costless.
- It’s a powerful analytic tool with a well-designed ready-to-use modern UI.
The main benefit is that WebDataRocks is an absolutely free tool created by passionate data lovers from Flexmonster.
How can I get WebDataRocks
To use WebDataRocks in your application just go to our download page. Yes, it’s that simple!
How can I add it to my website / application
To make it simple for you we’ve prepared a Quick start tutorial which provides you with an easy instruction on how to add WebDataRocks to your project.
How can I use more advanced options
For those of our users who want to further explore WebDataRocks functionality, we added an advanced options section. It contains useful information about the following topics:
- Custom report themes (already available)
- Localization (already available)
- Integration with frameworks (check out integrations with Angular 5+, React, Vue, and other frameworks)
- Integration with charting libraries (amCharts, Highcharts, Google Charts, and FusionCharts)
- List of API methods and objects
Some thoughts from creators
We truly hope that you will enjoy all this experience with WebDataRocks. It’s created to help solve data analysis needs for different kinds of projects: start-ups, nonprofit, or commercial. So, if it will work for you, please share your success with others. Let data rock this world!