Use the conditional formatting feature to highlight important values and make your report look more personalized.
To apply conditional formatting
To implement your own logic of highlighting the data, follow the steps below:
- On the Toolbar, choose Format > Conditional formatting.
- Select the plus-sign icon.
- Choose a value that you want to format (e.g., Sum of Price). If necessary, you can format all values at once.
- Add a rule; for example, “Less than 100” will apply the changes to all the cells with a value less than 100.
- Select colors for the text and background, and change the font if necessary.
- Press the Apply button to see the changes on the grid.
You can add multiple conditions of formatting to the same measure. All of them are saved within a Conditional Format Object.