Welcome to the WebDataRocks UI Guide – a knowledge base of logically linked sections about user interface features of WebDataRocks. It’s designed to help you get started with all the essentials of the pivot table component: learn how to manage your business reports and share your results with colleagues. Step-by-step tutorials are all you need to begin creating reports right away – no programming skills are required.
Explore your data with WebDataRocks Pivot Table. A modern UI is at your service – it’s able to bring a reporting process to a completely new level. The Toolbar is a special part of the component’s UI. It provides access to the basic functionality of a pivot table.
Add value to your project with these UI features:
- Connecting to JSON & CSV data sources: local or remote – it doesn’t matter. WebDataRocks supports all of them.
- Field List: arrange the hierarchies on the grid
- Drag and drop the fields on the grid
- Expand and collapse the hierarchies
- Drill down the hierarchy to get insights at different levels of detail.
- Aggregation functions: summarize your CSV or JSON data.
- Calculated values: define a custom measure for your report.
- Grand totals and subtotals: organize the way grand totals and subtotals are displayed on the grid.
- Fields filtering: focus on the important data – filter it by values, member names or create a report filter.
- Sorting: sort your data right on the grid.
- Drill through the cell to see its non-aggregated data.
- Forms: change a layout of your pivot table via the Toolbar.
- Conditional formatting: colorize and customize the cells according to your logic.
- Number formatting: format the values in the cells.
- Columns and rows resizing: set the columns width and the rows height on a grid.
- Saving the report: save your report with the help of the Toolbar.
- Loading the report: load the previously saved report into the component.
- Exporting and printing: export your results to PDF, Excel, HTML formats or print them.