With WebDataRocks you can easily colorize cells inside a pivot table. This feature is useful for a number of cases:
- highlighting trends
- showing the best or the worst results
- making your reports look brighter
You can choose different colors for different rules: feel free to add as many rules as you need. Along with choosing colors, you can change font family and size.
How to colorize cells
- In the Toolbar choose Format -> Conditional formatting.
- Click on the plus icon.
- Choose a value which you want to colorize (e.g. Price). If necessary, you can choose all values at once.
- Add a rule, for example, Less than 100 will apply the changes to all cells with a value less than 100.
- Select colors for text and background, change the font if necessary.
- Click APPLY and see nice colorful cells on the grid.