With WebDataRocks you can easily colorize cells inside a pivot table. This feature is useful for a number of cases:
- highlighting trends
- showing best and worst results
- making your reports look brighter
You can choose different colors for different rules and feel free to add as many rules as you need. Along with choosing colors, you can change font family and size.
How to colorize cells?
- In the Toolbar choose Format -> Conditional formatting.
- Click on the plus icon.
- Choose a value which you want to colorize (e.g. Price). If necessary, you can choose all values at once.
- Add a rule, for example, Less than 100 will apply the changes to all cells with a value less than 100.
- Select colors for text and background, change the font if necessary.
- Click APPLY and see nice colorful cells on the grid.